DaDa Bedding Classical Desert Sands Warm Tones Velveteen Patchwork Quilted Bedspread Set (JHW-577)DaDa Bedding Collection
Enjoy the lovely medium-dark toned burgundy, beige, to red and green shades in this gorgeous Classical Desert Sands Quilt Coverlet Bedspread Set - Striped Squared Velveteen Autumn Burgundy Red Brown Beige Tan Olive Green Multi-Color Print - 2-3-Pieces by DaDa Bedding Collection
High quality blankets, bedspreads and quilts to give this season as a beautiful gift for family and friends.
This elegantly designed light weight patchwork quilt set is ideal for any home with a darker toned shade of colors to accent perfectly in the bedroom.
To complete the look, it is finished off with multiple strips of striped patchwork in various color shades going horizontal across the bed.
Made with polyester microfiber and contains 50% cotton and polyester filling created for your comfort for the softest and coziest material.
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen, King & Cal King.
- Twin set includes One Quilt and One Standard Sized Sham Case
- Full set includes One Quilt and Two Standard Sized Sham Cases
- Queen set includes One Quilt and Two Queen Sized Sham Cases
- King/Cal King set includes One Quilt and Two King Sized Sham Cases
- Ideal & perfect for the warmer spring, summer and even autumn seasons!
- Pattern: Patchwork
- Brand: DaDa Bedding Collection
- Matching Cushion Covers/Accent Pillow Cases are sold separately.
- Larger beige/tan pillow shams as shown in the stock image are NOT included with this set.
- Twin Size Set – Quilt: 70” W x 90” L & 1PC Standard Sham Case – 20” x 26”
- Full Size Set – Quilt: 86” W x 90” L & 2 PC Standard Sham Cases – 20” x 26”
- Queen Size Set – Quilt: 96” W x 96” L & 2PC Queen Sham Cases – 20” x 30”
- King Size Set – Quilt: 108” W x 100” L & 2 PC King Sham Cases – 20” x 36”
- Cal King Size Set – Quilt: 102” W x 106” L & 2 PC King Sham Cases – 20” x 36”
- Fabric – 70gsm, polyester microfiber.
- Filling – 200gsm, 50% cotton, 50% polyester.
Washing Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash Cold, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry in Low Cycle & Remove Promptly.